GreentestEco5 is a unique food nitrate (Fruits, Vegetables, Fish and Meat), water hardness and radiation testing device. Developed using the latest in nitrate, water and radiation testing technology, the innovative GreentestEco5 detects nitrate levels in 64 of the most commonly consumed fruit and vegetables as well as all types of meat. Additionally, GreentestEco5 detects total dissolved solids (TDS) in water (or water hardness), as well as background radiation in your immediate environment alerting you to unsafe radiation exposure. GreentestEco5’s unique rapid analysis feature can tell you in just 3 seconds if your food, water or environment is harmful to your health.
– Long battery life: The 720mAh battery provides up to 20 hours of usage time and can be easily re-charged using the USB charger provided with the device.
– Modern design: Available in a white easy-to-clean casing, providing a look that is not only modern and professional but also practical for every day use.
– Nitrate measurement range: 0 – 9999 mg/kg
– TDS measurement range: 0 – 999 ppm
– Background radiation measurement range: 0 – 9.99 µSv / h
– Measurement margin of error: <10%
– Dimensions: 122 x 52 x 14mm
– Weight: 90g
– TFT Colour display resolution: 320 x 240
– Power source: 720mAh battery; Additional power source: USB to mains power charger, USB charge current: 310mA; Power voltage range: 5V
– Usage time: Up to 20 hours (using fully charged 720 mAh battery on the default device settings)
– Operating temperature: 0 – +60 °С.
– GreentestEco5 Food Nitrate (Fruits, Vegetables and Meat), Water Hardness and Radiation Testing Device
– USB cable
– User Manual
– Warranty Card
– Retail Packaging Box